Ever wanted your own home bar? You can now enjoy amazing draft beer at home with a PerfectDraft machine. Just plug in a keg, leave to chill and away you go.
• Easy to use, no gas cylinders required
• 20 incredible beers on keg
• Beer stays fresh for 30 days
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Alchemist's Heady Topper: the beer that some say was the first New England IPA, and which kicked off the haze craze currently sweeping the craft beer world. Unfortunately for us, it's elusive at best in its home state of Vermont, and nigh-on impossible to get your hands on in the UK.
What else is there to do then, than brew your own?
Northern Brewer's small-batch starter kits are the perfect entry into the world of homebrewing, allowing you to make 1 US gallon (3.8 litres) of fantastic beer on your stove top. This New England IPA recipe is a whirlwind of tropical pineapple and dank, piney peach - a tribute to one of today's most sought-after beers. When the kit is done and your beer is bottled you can buy another small-batch recipe kit and use your equipment again and again.
● 1 US Gallon (3.8L) fermentation jug with cap and airlock● Off the Topper 1 US Gallon (3.8L) recipe kit● Mini siphon and tubing● Bottle filler● 8 oz (237ml) easy clean cleanser● Bottle capper and pry-off caps
● A 7.6 litre (2 US gallon) kettle - see here● Around twelve 330ml beer bottles with crown caps
Instructional DVD not included in UK due to region differences. However the DVD video is embedded for you below:
Your browser does not support the video tag.
Small Batch Starter Kit Instructions
Fancy a different beer? There are plenty of other small batch starter kits to choose from:
The Plinian LegacyIrish Red AleCaribou SlobberOff the TopperAmerican Wheat