You are using an old browser that we no longer support. To ensure the best possible experience and to ensure the highest security standards are met, please UPDATE YOUR BROWSER.
To access great beers that are delivered straight to your door you can easily update your browser from this link.
Thanks,The Beer Hawk Team.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over as of their date of entry, except employees of the Promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. How to enter: You will be automatically entered into the Promotion when you purchase any Mixed Case from Beer Hawk during the Promotional Period. Purchase is necessary and will be final. One entry per case ordered (for multiple purchases, you must check out separately for each one).
3. Promotional Period: The Promotional period will run from 12:01am on Monday 27th July 2020 and will finish at 11.59pm on Friday 31st July 2020.
4.1 The Prize for 5 Winners will be 1 Golden Barblade AND 1 Mixed Case of our choice per month for 12 months. The first of which will be September 2020, and ongoing every month until August 2021.
4.2. The Prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Voucher can only be redeemed once.
5. Winner announcement/ Prize claim:
5.1. The Winners of the Prizes will be determined by the Promoter at random from all eligible entries. Winners will be contacted by email on or before Friday 7th August 2020.
5.2. he Winners of the Prizes must respond either to this email, or by contacting the email provided within the Barblade prize by midnight Tuesday 11th August 2020. If the Winners do not respond within such timeframe, the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a Winner rejects their Prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
6. Privacy and Data Protection:
7.1. The Promoter reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
7.2. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
7.3. The Promoter at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant to the Promotion where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
7.4. By entering the Promotion, you agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
7.5. In all aspects of this Promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
7.6. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. The Promoter and the data controller: Beer Hawk Limited, Bureau, Fetter Lane, EC4A 1EN.
Please drink responsibly. Made for sharing.