NEXT DAY DELIVERYOrder before noon and get it next working day + FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50*, or £4.99 standard delivery.
This dual-gauge double-body CO2 regulator is compatible with standard British CO2 cylinders and allows you to force-carbonate and serve beer from two separate kegs at different carbonation levels.
The CO2PO Double Body Regulator has all the features of the CO2PO Single Body Regulator but with the addition of a second regulator, meaning you can serve two different beer styles at their ideal carbonation level. Alternatively you could be force-carbonating one keg at high pressure, while serving another. It also works well with The Last Straw Bottle Filler. It is very durable and is machined out of solid brass with a stainless steel diaphragm (not rubber) for better stability, including an integrated check valve to improve safety. One gauge shows your gas tank's contents, and the other two show the pressure in each of your beer kegs.
● Machined brass adapter piece converting from American CGA 320 to British Standard 341 thread
● Two regulator bodies for serving at two different carbonation levels at once
● Machined brass body with stainless steel diaphragm
● Rubberised, easy-to-read gauges
● Integrated beer style volume ranges on the dial
● 40 maximum PSI for greater resolution
● High-pressure gauge monitors tank pressure
Please note that an additional adapter piece is required to use the CO2PO with nitrogen/CO2 blends, because blended gas is supplied in female cylinders as standard in the UK (whereas CO2 is male).